From: "Ursula Hermann" <ursula.hermann@univie.ac.at>
Subject: Re: I want to write a page which tells what the book is about
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016 15:53:45 +0200	[thread overview]

Hello Henri!

Thanks a lot.

Uschi

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: ntg-context [mailto:ntg-context-bounces@ntg.nl] Im Auftrag von Henri Menke
Gesendet: Freitag, 9. September 2016 15:25
An: mailing list for ConTeXt users

Dear Uschi,

just use the standard makeup for your titlepage.  It automatically flushes to a right page in a double sided document.  Also, content should *always* start on a right page.  That is to say, your »about the book« text should also go to a right page.

Cheers, Henri

\starttext

Here goes some text about the book
\input knuth

\startstandardmakeup[top={},align={middle}]
  \blank[2*big]
    {\tfd How to do this in Context}
  \blank[3*medium]
    {\tfa The author}