From: "Frans Goddijn" <frans@goddijn.com>
Subject: "! Transform components aren't all known." ?
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 23:36:18 +0200	[thread overview]

When compiling the file copied way below, I get the folowing
error. The strange thing is: the file compiles fine on my
laptop but I can's seem to figure out what's so different on
my desk top machine... I hope someone here has a suggestion.
Should I install a new ConTeXt of a new Metafun? Or is it
something quite different? Thanks in advance! Frans

///////
E:\0docs\brief>perl
e:\fptex\texmf\tex\context\base\texexec.pl -pdf testing.tex
 TeXExec 1.1 - ConTeXt / PRAGMA ADE 1997-1999
            executable : pdftex
                format : e:/fptex/texmf/web2c/cont-nl
             inputfile : testing
                output : pdftex
             interface : nl
          current mode : all
               TeX run : 1
This is pdfeTeX, Version 3.14159-14g-pretest-20000912-2.1
(Web2c 7.3.2.2)
[...]
(e:/fptex/texmf/metapost/context/mp-core.mp)
>> (0,0,OverlayWidth,0,0,1)
! Transform components aren't all known.
<to be read again>
                   yscaled
xyscaled->...xscaled(xpart.paired((EXPR1)))yscaled

(ypart.paired((EXPR1)))
<to be read again>
                   randomized
l.58 ...ed (OverlayWidth,OverlayHeight) randomized

(30*OverlayLineWidth) wit...

?
! Emergency stop.
<to be read again>
                   yscaled
xyscaled->...xscaled(xpart.paired((EXPR1)))yscaled

(ypart.paired((EXPR1)))
<to be read again>
                   randomized
l.58 ...ed (OverlayWidth,OverlayHeight) randomized

(30*OverlayLineWidth) wit...

Transcript written on mpgraph.log.

figuren        : figuur mpgraph is niet te vinden

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

the file is:

\steluitvoerin[pdftex]

\stelpapierformaatin
  [A4][A4]

\stellayoutin
  [plaats=midden,
   markering=aan,
   hoogte=midden,
   kopwit=15mm,
   hoofd=30mm,
   voet=20mm,
   marge=10mm,
   rugwit=30mm,
   breedte=midden]

\startreusableMPgraphic{omcirkeld}
   draw fulldiamond xyscaled (OverlayWidth,OverlayHeight)
     randomized (30*OverlayLineWidth)
     withpen pencircle scaled OverlayLineWidth
     withcolor OverlayLineColor ;
  path b ; b := boundingbox currentpicture ;
  setbounds currentpicture to b enlarged 10pt ;
\stopreusableMPgraphic

\defineoverlay[omcirkeld][\reuseMPgraphic{omcirkeld}]

\unprotected \defineframedtext
   [omcirkeld]
   [\c!kader=\v!uit,
    \c!achtergrond=omcirkeld,