From: "Severin Obertüfer" <seob@gmx.ch>
Subject: Re: Re: height and width of a figure
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 23:17:44 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi Patrick and all the others

thanks for your answer. I  think I asked my question a little bit unclearly.
I wanted to know if i can get the width of a figure, or the overlaywidth of
this figure as a numeric. I want to make a frame like this:
\framed[width=<width of \exernalfigure[fig]>, height=<height of
\externalfigure[fig]>]{blabla}.

I don't know if such a thing is possible, I didn't find such a thing in a
manual.

Severin