* bug in chart module
@ 2002-10-27 22:04 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-10-27 22:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

for chart users: i found a bug in mp-chrt.mp (must be a quite old one):

     for i=1 upto max_x :
       for j=1 upto max_y :                % was bug: xfrom,yto
         if not ( ( (i,j)=(xfrom,yfrom) ) or ( (i,j)=(xto,yto) ) ) :

it results in the wrong conclusion about lines crossing shapes, so if you
encounter that situation, patch and regenerate metafun

Hans
                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl

* Re: bug in chart module
@ 2002-10-28 20:35 ` Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2002-10-28 20:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Hi Hans,

Am I missing something? I can't find the mentioned file!

Gruss Willi

> for chart users: i found a bug in mp-chrt.mp (must be a quite old one):
>
>      for i=1 upto max_x :
>        for j=1 upto max_y :                % was bug: xfrom,yto
>          if not ( ( (i,j)=(xfrom,yfrom) ) or ( (i,j)=(xto,yto) ) ) :
>
> it results in the wrong conclusion about lines crossing shapes, so if you
> encounter that situation, patch and regenerate metafun
>
> Hans
>                                    Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl
>                        Ridderstraat 27 | 8061 GH Hasselt | The Netherlands
>   tel: +31 (0)38 477 53 69 | fax: +31 (0)38 477 53 74 | www.pragma-ade.com

* Re: bug in chart module
@ 2002-10-28 20:43 ` Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2002-10-28 20:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Hi Hans

sorry for bothering you with the filename. Found out it is mp-char.mp

Willi