Hello, I have a problem to get consistent row spacing in TABLEs when the whitespace in the document is set to any other than 'none'. Example: % coding: utf-8 \enableregime[utf] \setupwhitespace[medium] % \setupwhitespace[none] %% with this it works fine \setupTABLE [spaceinbetween=7pt,split=yes] \starttext \bTABLE \dorecurse{50}{\bTR \bTD table cell \eTD \bTD table cell \eTD \eTR} \eTABLE \stoptext The row spacing after the page break seems to be correct, but on the first page the vertical space is heavily reduced (as it is in one-page TABLEs). The only solution I found was to change the whitespace setting to none before each table. Is there any other workaround? Or am I doing something completely wrong? ConTeXt ver: 2009.02.25 14:43 MKII Thanks in advance Thomas