* Consistent row spacing in TABLEs
@ 2009-03-10  9:32 Thomas Floeren
From: Thomas Floeren @ 2009-03-10  9:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello,

I have a problem to get consistent row spacing in TABLEs when the whitespace
in the document is set to any other than 'none'.

Example:

% coding: utf-8

\enableregime[utf]

\setupwhitespace[medium]

% \setupwhitespace[none] %% with this it works fine

\setupTABLE [spaceinbetween=7pt,split=yes]

\starttext

\bTABLE

\dorecurse{50}{\bTR \bTD table cell \eTD \bTD table cell \eTD \eTR}

\eTABLE

\stoptext

The row spacing after the page break seems to be correct, but on the first
page the vertical space is heavily reduced (as it is in one-page TABLEs).

The only solution I found was to change the whitespace setting to none
before each table.

Is there any other workaround? Or am I doing something completely wrong?

ConTeXt  ver: 2009.02.25 14:43 MKII

Thanks in advance

Thomas