* Headers/Footers and headings
@ 2000-10-07 20:53 Giuseppe Bilotta
From: Giuseppe Bilotta @ 2000-10-07 20:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello, I'm trying to set up headers and footers in my documents.

What I would like to have is the following:

Headers: page number on the outside, "Chapter 1 (<chaptertext>)" on the
inside
Footers: empty

except in the pages where chapters begin, in which the Header is empty,
while the footer has the page number, centered. I then tried the following:

\setupheadertexts[chapter][pagenumber][pagenumber][chapter]

which does almost the right thing in most of the pages (I lack the "Chapter
1 (...)" part though, and I didn't manage to set it up.

Optionally, I would also like to have a rule between the header and the
text, and between the text and the footer. How do I set it up?

Also, I would like section numbers to display as the simple number, not as
chapter.section; how do I set this up in ConTeXt?

Giuseppe Bilotta

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-10-07 20:53 UTC | newest]