* Placeformula environment
@ 2003-01-15 12:28 BOEDE
From: BOEDE @ 2003-01-15 12:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Hans,

At this moment I am dealing with some chemical formulae.
I ought to place them always in such a way that the may use the width of the
textarea independent of the fact that the \placeformula may occur within an
itemisation. - How to do this?

Some of the formulae are broader than the paper-width. So I tried to place
the formulae in buffers, which are put into place with
\placefigure[left][fig:DEZ1]{none}{\externalfigure[DEZ1][type=buffer,width=\
textwidth]}.
There arise two questions:

1. It looks like that the sizing mechanism does not quite what I expect,
because the formulae still stick out into the margin?
2. Independently from the way the \placefigure mechanisme is used, there is
a problem with the following paragraph?

Could you please have a look into this matter.
See attached file

Groet Willi