* Large tables
@ 2001-02-26  8:45 Egger
From: Egger @ 2001-02-26  8:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I am coming back to my earlier question. Thank Berend for your suggestion.
Browsing the core-tab.tex file revealed, how to get a repetition of the
table head after the pagebreak.

Still I struggle with the table typesetting. Though the last column is
defined with a width of 6 cm the text is typeset with the width which one
gets when no explicit column-width is defined. The way the text is typeset
is indipendent from whether or not I use the \startitemize \stopitemize
command.

For your information I include a sample table.

If there is no possibility to typeset this kind of tables in the \startables
\stoptables environment, how can I get reinsertion of the label-row after
the pagebreak in the \btable \etable environment?

Thanks for assistance.

Willi

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-02-26  8:45 UTC | newest]