* details.pdf
@ 2003-03-06 17:47 John Culleton
From: John Culleton @ 2003-03-06 17:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

I had a copy of this once but lost it. Where can I find it on the site?

John Culleton

* Re: details.pdf
@ 2003-03-06 19:39 ` Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2003-03-06 19:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Subject: [NTG-context] details.pdf

at www.pragma-ade.com/temp

Willi

* Re: details.pdf
@ 2002-07-11 22:02     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-07-11 22:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 10:38 AM 7/11/2002 -0400, John Culleton wrote:

> > >Like everyone else I would like to see more complete worked examples.
> > >Sorry, that is how we learn. If we copy a code fragment and it doesn't
> > >work we are lost. If we can see the complete .tex file we have a chance at
> > >least of spotting the little piece of code that makes it all work. At the
> > >moment it is the fancy headers example in the mmakempy.pdf manual that
> > >has me stumped.
> >
> > you mean the chap headers? well, that piece of code *is* presented verbatim
> > in that file as example
> >
> > Hans
> >

>Yes, you did include it, (thanks!) , and I copied it and proofread it. As a
>mentioned in another post the required mpgraph* files are created but they
>are devoid of meaningful content.  Here is a sample:

are you sure that pstoedit is installed?

Hans
                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl

* Re: details.pdf
@ 2002-07-11 14:38   ` John Culleton
From: John Culleton @ 2002-07-11 14:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

> >Like everyone else I would like to see more complete worked examples.
> >Sorry, that is how we learn. If we copy a code fragment and it doesn't
> >work we are lost. If we can see the complete .tex file we have a chance at
> >least of spotting the little piece of code that makes it all work. At the
> >moment it is the fancy headers example in the mmakempy.pdf manual that
> >has me stumped.
>
> you mean the chap headers? well, that piece of code *is* presented verbatim
> in that file as example
>
> Hans

Yes, you did include it, (thanks!) , and I copied it and proofread it. As a
mentioned in another post the required mpgraph* files are created but they
are devoid of meaningful content.  Here is a sample:

%!PS-Adobe-3.0 EPSF-3.0
%%BoundingBox: 0 0 0 0
%%Creator: MetaPost
%%CreationDate: 2002.05.14:1139
%%Pages: 1
%%EndProlog
%%Page: 1 1
%%HiResBoundingBox: 0 0 0 0
showpage
%%EOF

All of them are like this.

Either I have left out something vital or included something harmful.
Only by comparing my source file with your source file can I figure out
which. I tried switching to a font that I know works, changing colors etc.

In the same document the flowcharting works without flaw.

Thanks for any help!

John Culleton

D O T E A S Y - "Join the web hosting revolution!"
             http://www.doteasy.com

* Re: details.pdf
@ 2002-07-10 16:02 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-07-10 16:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 11:55 AM 7/10/2002 -0400, John Culleton wrote:
>This is an interesting exploration.  And here is an interesting quote:
>
>``Besides that, there are a couple of styles in the regular Context
>distribution.''
>
>What in the distro is identified as a style? I would like a more specific
>reference. I don't recall seeing anything labelled as a ``style'' in the
>distro.

s-*.tex

@ 2002-07-10 15:55 John Culleton
From: John Culleton @ 2002-07-10 15:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

This is an interesting exploration.  And here is an interesting quote:

``Besides that, there are a couple of styles in the regular Context
distribution.''

What in the distro is identified as a style? I would like a more specific
reference. I don't recall seeing anything labelled as a ``style'' in the
distro.

Like everyone else I would like to see more complete worked examples.
Sorry, that is how we learn. If we copy a code fragment and it doesn't
work we are lost. If we can see the complete .tex file we have a chance at
least of spotting the little piece of code that makes it all work. At the
moment it is the fancy headers example in the mmakempy.pdf manual that
has me stumped.

But I love the package overall, of course.