* Different behaviour Windows vs. Linux
@ 2003-07-07 18:03 Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2003-07-07 18:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello everybody,

When I compile a MyWay (uses s-mag-*.tex) under Windows everything runs
smoothly.
When I compile the same file under Linux, where I got also a texlive7 tree
installed, the \setupencoding[texnansi] is not read from the cont-sys.ini,
though the file contains this statement. - As a consequence Context fails
because it is looking for ec-uplr8a instead of texnansi-uplr8a.

For the time being I edited the s-mag-00.tex and replaced the
\usetypescript[palatino][\defaultencoding] by
\usetypescript[palatino][texnansi], which solves the hick.

Is this a specific Linux issue?

Cheers Willi

* Re: Different behaviour Windows vs. Linux
@ 2003-07-07 18:24 ` Jens-Uwe Morawski
From: Jens-Uwe Morawski @ 2003-07-07 18:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 20:03:04 +0200
"Willi Egger" <w.egger@boede.nl> wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> When I compile a MyWay (uses s-mag-*.tex) under Windows everything runs
> smoothly.
> When I compile the same file under Linux, where I got also a texlive7 tree
> installed, the \setupencoding[texnansi] is not read from the cont-sys.ini,

shouldn't it be named cont-sys.tex?

Jens

* Re: Different behaviour Windows vs. Linux
@ 2003-07-10 15:52   ` Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2003-07-10 15:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Jens,

> shouldn't it be named cont-sys.tex?