* XML and active characters...
@ 2003-04-22  6:44 Martin Kolařík
From: Martin Kolařík @ 2003-04-22  6:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I am exploring possibilities of different expansion of parts of XML source
in ConTeXt. I need to have some characters active (in document), and not
active (in some XML attributes). So I need either different
active-characters contexts for attributes and for text either some
switching/hook mechanism to control active characters manually (e.g. switch
\catcode when reading attribute), or some another mechanism (what now I do
not know).

Is there some way to hook start and stop of reading attribute in ConTeXt XML
parser?, or another way to achieve described behaviour?

Thank you very much,

Martin

--------
Martin Kolarik
Moravske Pristroje, a.s., Masarykova 1148, Zlin 76302
tel. +420 603 498 498, fax +420 577 107 171
web: http://www.mii.cz
--------
e-mail: kolarik@mii.cz
e-mail: kolarik@click.cz
tel. +420 603 535 593

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-04-22  6:44 UTC | newest]