* persisent default font
@ 2003-10-03 13:46 Pawel Jackowski na WP
From: Pawel Jackowski na WP @ 2003-10-03 13:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all!

I came across the same problem twice in different operating systems, so...

As I wrote about two weeks ago, I 've generated context format with command

    texexec --make --language=pl,en,de --bodyfont=plr en

expecting to have format 'cont-en.efmt' (with english interface) which
includes polish and english hyphenation patterns, with PL as default
language and PLR as default font.

LOG file created during format creation shows what I would expect:

    \unprotect
    \installlanguage[\s!pl][\c!status=\v!start]
    \installlanguage[\s!en][\c!status=\v!start]
    \installlanguage[\s!de][\c!status=\v!start]
    \setupcurrentlanguage[\s!pl]
    \definetypescriptsynonym[cmr][plr]\definefilesynonym[font-cmr][font-plr]
    \protect
    \endinput

The thing I can't understand is that when I compile any file (like 'Hello
wórld!\end') log file says:

    language       : language en is active

and

    Missing character: There is no ˇ in font cmr12!

and so on. Encodings doesn't matter in this case. The point is why cmr12,
not plr12 is
used and why english language, not polish is active?

Oh, by the way; how can I change default TeX machine for ConTeXt? I mean how
to change it using still 'texexec' command (not 'any_tex_machine
&cont-en.efmt')? And another question; how to generate *.fmt format (for
TeX, not for eTeX) with 'texexec --make' command? If one use fmtutil there
is fmtutil.cfg file which allows user to map formats with engines.
But where can I set it for 'texexec --make'?

Thanks for any hints, Pawe/l

* Re: persisent default font (one week delay)
@ 2003-10-08 19:18 ` Pawel Jackowski na Onet
From: Pawel Jackowski na Onet @ 2003-10-08 19:18 UTC (permalink / raw)