* ConTeXt in Colofon
@ 2001-05-14 23:26 P. van Kranenburg
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: P. van Kranenburg @ 2001-05-14 23:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

ConTeXt deserves to be mentioned in the book I'm typesetting. How can
that be done properly? I'm thinking of something like

zetsysteem: \CONTEXT

in the Colofon. (yes, it's a dutch book). If I want to do this
correctly, do I have to mention Pragma or TM's or something?

greetings,
Peter van Kranenburg

* Re: ConTeXt in Colofon
@ 2001-05-15  6:34 ` Frans Goddijn
From: Frans Goddijn @ 2001-05-15  6:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

In a book that I produced I had it like this:

///
Vormgeving boek en CD-Rom: Cont\TeX t (www.pragma-ade.com)
///

Groet,

Frans

frans@goddijn.com
www.goddijn.com

> ConTeXt deserves to be mentioned in the book I'm
typesetting. How can
> that be done properly? I'm thinking of something like
>
> zetsysteem: \CONTEXT

* Re: ConTeXt in Colofon
@ 2001-05-15  8:32 ` Berend de Boer
From: Berend de Boer @ 2001-05-15  8:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

"P. van Kranenburg" <pvk@elektron.its.tudelft.nl> writes:

> ConTeXt deserves to be mentioned in the book I'm typesetting. How can
> that be done properly? I'm thinking of something like
>
> zetsysteem: \CONTEXT

Make that \ConTeXt :-)

Groetjes,

Berend. (-:

* Re: ConTeXt in Colofon
@ 2001-05-15 15:56 ` Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2001-05-15 15:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Hi Peter,

Yes, the correct CONTEXT-logo is typeset with \CONTEXT as is with \PDFETEX.
It is necessary to use capital letters.

Success with your book!

Willi

* Re: ConTeXt in Colofon
@ 2001-05-18 11:50   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2001-05-18 11:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 08:34 AM 5/15/01 +0200, you wrote:
>In a book that I produced I had it like this:
>
>///
>Vormgeving boek en CD-Rom: Cont\TeX t (www.pragma-ade.com)
>///

Da's ok,