Hans wrote on Mittwoch, 20. Dezember 2000 09:33: >At 03:22 AM 12/20/00 +0100, Uwe Koloska wrote: >>Ah, is it possible to get the default values out of the source? >>(Whenever I take a look at the source, I _know_ that my knowledge of TeX >> is rather small ...) > >Well, core-rul.tex is reasonable documented and also has quite some >examples of usage. Oh yes, your documentation often distinguishes you from other people! But: I was not able to make the module documentation without errors. 1. It uses the color DemoRed that is defined in colo-pra which is never loaded. So a quick workaround ist to add a line print MOD "\\input colo-pra \n" ; in function "sub RunModule" in texexec 2. It uses "\sub" as a better version of "_" and though core-mat and supp-mat do mention this command too, it is never defined. There is only "\suber". And replacing "\sub" with "\suber" solves this problem. 3. The macro "\dostopbackground" uses "\{start,stop}linecorrection". This has to be the dutch synonym "\{start,stop}regelcorrectie" What is the language of the core? I suppose dutch. Will this change? So that I don't have to use texshow to get the right synonyms ;-) BTW: in texshow startlinecorrection doesn't shows the corresponding stoplinecorrection ... Oh, I'm using version 2000.12.10 and attached is the u-diff for core-rul. I didn't change the \sub-error in the docu (cause maybe I'm wrong). Uwe -- mailto:koloska@rcs.urz.tu-dresden.de http://rcswww.urz.tu-dresden.de/~koloska/ -- -- right now the web page is in german only but this will change as time goes by ;-)