* Showcase.pdf won't show
@ 2005-09-03 16:16 Keith McKay
From: Keith McKay @ 2005-09-03 16:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear All
  I'm using mswincontext and I have an annoying problem which I can't solve.
When I hit Show Documentation in the Scite editor Tools menu I get the error
message below.

>texmfstart --file=showcase.pdf --program=context
pdfopen: mandatory `--file' argument not found.
>Exit code: 0

I have tried to sort this out on a few occassions without success, any
hints.

Keith McKay
Hamilton, Scotland

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-09-03 16:16 UTC | newest]