From: "Mats Broberg" <mats.broberg@arsimprimispress.com>
Subject: RE: Re: A few questions regarding ConTeXt
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 12:19:20 +0200	[thread overview]

Thanks for the info.

Having looked more closely at this, I guess it now stands between
learning LaTeX and the memoir class, or learning ConTeXt. There are
things that talk in favour for both these roadmaps, but I have not
decided yet.

One of the issues is how to solve a problem in ConTeXt if it suddenly
becomes clear this or that feature is not implemented.

Best regards,
Mats Broberg