* problem with arranging
@ 2003-07-17 12:37 Martin Kolařík
From: Martin Kolařík @ 2003-07-17 12:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

if I try to process XML document with arranging pdfetex loops after the
first pass of texexec. My command line is:

texexec --pdf --arrange --xmlfilter=car --env=sty-source
source.xml --mode=arranged

where mode=arranged switches inside environment file desired arranging.

If I omit --arrange, all texexec passes finish correctly, but, of course,
page numbers and references are resolved badly. If I comment out

\\setuparranging[\\v!blokkeer]\n

in texexec.pl, result if, again of course, the same.

So, if \setuparranging[\v!blokkeer] apperars in *.top file, arrangement of
file does not succeed as at the end of the first texexec pass pdfetex hangs
up.

What should I do?

Thank you,

Martin

--------
Martin Kolarik
Moravske Pristroje, a.s., Masarykova 1148, Zlin 76302
tel. +420 603 498 498, fax +420 577 107 171
web: http://www.mii.cz
--------
e-mail: kolarik@mii.cz
e-mail: kolarik@click.cz
tel. +420 603 535 593

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-07-17 12:37 UTC | newest]