* Footnotes ...
@ 2002-10-01 17:36 Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2002-10-01 17:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Hans,

Could you please have a look at the following problem.

When I typeset footnotes with the bodyfont CM either rm or ss then the
footnotes are typeset as expected. However once I start using Pallatino or
other non CM fonts then I get the reference number to the footnote in the
text as a superscript figure but in the normal bodyfont. Further only the
introductory figure in front of the footnote is typeset as defined with
\setupfootnote. The text of the footnote is typeset in the ordinary
bodyfont.

Is there a problem with the internal fontswitching?

Thanks Willi

[-- Attachment #2: footnoete.tex --]

\setupoutput[pdftex]
\definetypeface [Myfont][rm][serif][palatino][default][encoding=texnansi]
%\usetypescriptfile[type-swiss721]
%\definetypeface [Myfont] [ss] [sans] [swiss721] [default] [encoding=texnansi]
%\setupbodyfont[rm,12pt]
\setupbodyfont[Myfont,12pt]
\setupfootnotes[style=normal,bodyfont=8pt]
\starttext

Some other long text \footnote{Bij sterk gekleurde leren bestaat de mogelijkheid, dat de reeds losse verfdeeltjes worden meegenomen.}.

\stoptext

* Re: Footnotes ...
@ 2002-10-02 18:23 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-10-02 18:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg_context

At 07:36 PM 10/1/2002 +0200, Willi Egger wrote:
>Hi Hans,
>
>Could you please have a look at the following problem.
>
>When I typeset footnotes with the bodyfont CM either rm or ss then the
>footnotes are typeset as expected. However once I start using Pallatino or
>other non CM fonts then I get the reference number to the footnote in the
>text as a superscript figure but in the normal bodyfont. Further only the
>introductory figure in front of the footnote is typeset as defined with
>\setupfootnote. The text of the footnote is typeset in the ordinary
>bodyfont.
>
>Is there a problem with the internal fontswitching?

this is probably fixed in the latest version which you cannot download
rightnow since the server is down and out thanks to some idiot criminal
hackers

Hans
                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl