Dear Pawel, In order to be able to show the effects I used the Dolly-font. For your reference I include the probe.tex file and the resulting pdf. As far as I can see, the footnotes get the numbers from Dolly or Helvetica according to the setup of the footnotes. Cheers Willi ----- Original Message ----- From: "Pawel Jackowski na Onet" To: Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2003 7:23 AM Subject: Re: [NTG-context] Footnotes > > > > Hi Pawel, > > Hi Willi! > > > After all the solution is simpel ... > > [...] > > This command will force the bodyfont and the footnotes font to be the > same. > > If e.g. Myfont is setup as a typeface of Palatino for rm and Helvetica for > > ss, then the footnotes will be in Palatino when saying > > \setupfootnotes[bodyfont={small, rm}] and will be typeset in Helvetica > when > > saying \setupfootnotes[bodyfont={small, ss}] > > Isn't that logical? > > But look carrefully on the footnote numbers. Are they also from wanted font? > That was my problem. > It is not obvious that footnote reference numbers are set with xx size of > the bodyfontsize and footnote number with x size of > bodyfontsize used in footnote. So the way to set this numbers is to set > bodyfontenvironment for both bodyfintsize and 'footnotebodyfontsize'. The > puzzle is also that > one has no problems since bodyfontsize is default (i.e 12pt). So try to > change bodfontsize to i.e.13pt and than look at footnote numbers. If they > are correct you are the winner! > > Thanks for report, Pawe/l > > > _______________________________________________ > ntg-context mailing list > ntg-context@ntg.nl > http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context >