* Figure inclusion and stuff
@ 1999-03-31 13:58 Gilbert van den Dobbelsteen
From: Gilbert van den Dobbelsteen @ 1999-03-31 13:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi CONTeXt users,

I discovered a change in the latest context (cont-tfm.zip from
www.praga-ade.nl).

Usually I setup figure inclusions like this:

  \setupexternalfigues[directory=figures]

And I have a help.eps figure in the local directory, *and* in the sub-dir
figures. The old context, took the one from the figures directory, while the
new one uses help.eps from the current (local) directory.

This was easily found (you can check the log-files), and I re-arranged my
own things in the directory stuff. The newer method of figure inclusion
makes more sense to me.

O yeah, It seems that the best setting in texexec.ini for me is atpragma,
this is probably caused by web2c 7.2 from TeXlive III.

Gilbert.