* Fw: Inserting pictures
@ 2000-05-12 10:24 Ed Roozendaal
From: Ed Roozendaal @ 2000-05-12 10:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello

I have one more question: how do I insert pictures into my document? I have
tried it as described in the manuals, but all I get is messages like file
not found, or unknown file type.
I tried inserting tif, jpg and eps pictures, but the result is the same with
all. What am I doing wrong?

This is what I entered into my document (I use the dutch version):

In the preamble:

\gebruikexternfiguur[organigram][organigram.eps][factor=10]

And in the text:
\plaatsfiguur[midden]{geen}{\externfiguur[organigram]}

Is this right?

Tia
Ed

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-05-12 10:24 UTC | newest]