* Re: [ConTeXt] Math fonts: cal etc.
@ 1999-07-07  8:42 Gilbert van den Dobbelsteen
From: Gilbert van den Dobbelsteen @ 1999-07-07  8:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

>It does!  :)  Thanks for the TeX lesson--sorry for going a little
>off-topic.

Well, I enjoyed it very much. I already knew these aspects, but they tend to
surprise me when I see them in TeX code. I guess M4 has similar stuff.

Perhaps we could collect such snippets and organize them in a littke booklet
(titled: `tips of the trade' or something like that).

Gilbert.

* [ConTeXt] Math fonts: cal etc.
@ 1999-07-05 13:28 Tobias Burnus
From: Tobias Burnus @ 1999-07-05 13:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I might miss something, but how can I persude ConTeXt to use callicgraphic
letter in equations.

I can use \cal{HI THERE} \frak{And also there} \goth{I am a fraktur font again}

but using $\cal F$, $\frak F$ doesn't work.

(I would also like to use the "Ralf Smith Formal Script" font, which is also a
math font.
I think adding it (e.g. to font-rsf.tex shouldn't be difficult, but I'd like to
have some pointer.)

Tobias