* wider circle?
@ 2001-09-08 18:28 Frans Goddijn
From: Frans Goddijn @ 2001-09-08 18:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Here I am again with yet another circle question... Since I enlarged the
bounding box of the cirle, it doesn't get cut off anymore. But how can I
make the diameter of the circle a few points larger? The current definition
is

\startreusableMPgraphic{omcirkeld}
   draw fullcircle xyscaled (OverlayWidth)
      withpen pencircle scaled OverlayLineWidth
      withcolor OverlayLineColor ;
  path b ; b := boundingbox currentpicture ;
  currentpicture := currentpicture shifted (-.15*EmWidth,+.40*ExHeight) ;
  setbounds currentpicture to b enlarged 25pt ;
\stopreusableMPgraphic

(the "enlarged 25pt" has a rather high value as I tried to "enlarge" the
circle with it. )

Thanks again and have a good weekend!

Frans

* Re: wider circle?
@ 2001-09-10  9:26 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2001-09-10  9:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 08:28 PM 9/8/2001 +0200, Frans Goddijn wrote:
>Here I am again with yet another circle question... Since I enlarged the
>bounding box of the cirle, it doesn't get cut off anymore. But how can I
>make the diameter of the circle a few points larger? The current definition
>is
>

>\startreusableMPgraphic{omcirkeld}
>    draw fullcircle xyscaled (OverlayWidth)
>       withpen pencircle scaled OverlayLineWidth
>       withcolor OverlayLineColor ;
>   path b ; b := boundingbox currentpicture ;
>   currentpicture := currentpicture shifted (-.15*EmWidth,+.40*ExHeight) ;
>   setbounds currentpicture to b enlarged 25pt ;
>\stopreusableMPgraphic
>

>(the "enlarged 25pt" has a rather high value as I tried to "enlarge" the
>circle with it. )

(Overlaywidth+2pt)

                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl

* Re: wider circle?
@ 2001-09-10  9:50   ` Frans Goddijn
From: Frans Goddijn @ 2001-09-10  9:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks Hans, brilliant, works promptly!  Frans