From: "Ursula Hermann" <ursula.hermann@univie.ac.at>
Subject: Re: A new problem in old TOC
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 16:27:57 +0200	[thread overview]

High Wolfgang!

Now i have tried this one:

\mainlanguage[de]

\setuppapersize[A4]

\placebookmarks[chapter,section,subsection][chapter,section]

\setupinteractionscreen[option=bookmark]\starttext

\setuplist[chapter]

\setuplist[section][width=1em]

\setuplist[subsection][width=1.5em, margin=0.6em]

\setuplist[subject][margin=1.5em]

\setupinteraction

  [state=start,

   style=,

   color=,

   contrastcolor=]

\setuplist

  [chapter]

  [after={\blank[line]}]

\setupcombinedlist

  [content]

  [aligntitle=yes,

   alternative=c,

  interaction=all]

\setuphead [chapter]

        [sectionresetset=,

         conversion=,

         number=no,

         placehead=yes,

         bodypartlabel=part,

         sectionsegments=chater:chapter]

\starttext

\placecontent

\setupuserpagenumber[numberconversion=romannumerals]

\setcounter[userpage][2]

\startchapter

   [title={Ursula Hermann

\indenting[yes, next]

           Danksagung}]

\stopchapter

\startchapter

   [title={Bildbeschreibung der Cover-Grafik}]

\stopchapter

\startchapter

  [title={Einleitung:"Entwicklung" behindern?}]

\stopchapter

\setupuserpagenumber[numberconversion=numbers]

\setcounter[userpage][1]

\stoptext

I need in the TOC: 1. The Author, below the title of the chapter.

Uschi Hermann