* Arranging problem / texexec--arrange
@ 2003-03-31  9:50 Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2003-03-31  9:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Hans,

While trying the possibilities to arrange pages I detected, that using the
predefined European standardsizes of the pagesize and the sheets arranging
works well. However if I try to use a custom size paper on a standard sized
sheet, then I see, that the different pages do not seem to be positioned
correctly.

When using the option --arrange with texexec, Context halts after loading
the basics. You can show this problem with the testfile I attach to this
mail.

Would you be so kind to have a look at this. I need to prepare a booklet,
where I have to use a custom size pagesize.

For the demonstration of the problems I attach a test file.

Kind regards Willi