* finding external figures
@ 2003-09-10 10:22 Pawel Jackowski na Onet
From: Pawel Jackowski na Onet @ 2003-09-10 10:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello!

I'm afraid the answer wiil be 'no' but...

I've just tested two, let say 'normal', ways of including external figures:
-- settings in texmf.cnf (that is obvious)
-- relative path in \useexternalfigure (that is obvious only for ConTeXt
users :-)

Is there any way to use absolute path for external figure in ConTeXt code?
Is there any way to use environment variable in ConTeXt code?

Regards, Paweł

* Re: finding external figures
@ 2003-09-10 13:40 ` Matthew Huggett
From: Matthew Huggett @ 2003-09-10 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Pawel Jackowski na Onet wrote:

>Is there any way to use absolute path for external figure in ConTeXt code?

Is the following example from the manual of any help?
    \setupexternalfigures[directory={c:/fig/eps,c:/fig/pdf}]
Note that the path needs /  not \

Matthew

* Re: finding external figures
@ 2003-09-10 14:38   ` Pawel Jackowski na Onet
From: Pawel Jackowski na Onet @ 2003-09-10 14:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!
> >Is there any way to use absolute path for external figure in ConTeXt
code?

> Is the following example from the manual of any help?
>     \setupexternalfigures[directory={c:/fig/eps,c:/fig/pdf}]

Yes, indeed. Sory for that... I've missed this example while reading
manuals.

Thanks, P