* XML and bTABLE
@ 2002-07-31  8:17 Martin Kolařík
From: Martin Kolařík @ 2002-07-31  8:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I need to define for table in XML something like (if I used ConTeXt
directly):

\bTD[align={left,lohi}]...

If I use contml ant its <table>...</table> tags I am able to define single
value of tag parameter like:

but I cannot define multiple keywords like:

ConTeXt XML parser writes warnig "expected = after lohi"

Is there any way to pass such comma separated values in XML tags of contml
correctly?

Thanks,

Martin