----- Original Message ----- From: "Hans Hagen" To: Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2002 10:58 PM Subject: Re: [NTG-context] \setuplist[] > >I tried to insert the \let\localkopprefix\empty at the beginning of the > >file. > >Compiling did not result in an error. However, the headers are not prefixed. > >?-) > > prefixing has to do with referencing, it's labels that you have to look for -) Do not understand quite wel this statement. - I will look into it. Referencing my first mail on this subject: setuplist[section][left=Ged.~,right=] There is no error on this statement. However the prefix of the line with 'Ged.' does not show. May be that I miss something in this approach? Cheers Willi