Sorry for resending this message. I had some problems with my mail over here. So I do not know, whether or not my message reached the mailing list. Willi ----- Original Message ----- From: Willi Egger To: ntg-context Sent: Monday, April 16, 2001 10:28 AM Subject: automatic tables... > Hi Hans, hi all > > Currently I am trying out the atomatic tables (\bTABLE ... \eTABLE). > > It took me some exercise to find out why I did not get the expected > results. - I believe that there is a bug in this module. - According to my > sample file the alignment works reveresed i.e. left alignment results in > right alignment and vice versa. > > In fact I saw it already in the up-to-date 2000/8 but there I was confused > by the 'background=crossed' on pages 13 and 14. - So what does > background=crossed? > > > Best regards Willi > > > >