Am 15.03.2012 um 15:36 schrieb Wolfgang Schuster: > Don’t use \bTH when you use put the header in a \bTABLEhead … \eTABLEhead block because the \bTH command applies a format the the cells, when you use \bTD instead no formatting is applied and the \setupTABLE setting is used. Thanks Wolfgang, this gives me the desired result. I used TH because the wiki states on should use TH not TC when inside a TABLEhead, see http://wiki.contextgarden.net/TABLE#Multipage_TABLEs However, I wasn't aware that one might use TD inside a TABLEhead. Steffen