* [NTG-context] itemize indent
@ 2002-10-21  2:16 Bruce D'Arcus
From: Bruce D'Arcus @ 2002-10-21  2:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

This might be a dumb question, but I can't figure it out from the
manual:

How do I do a \setupitemize so that they -- the items, as well as the
bullet that precedes it -- are indented?

Bruce

* Re: [NTG-context] itemize indent
@ 2002-10-21 17:51 ` Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2002-10-21 17:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Hi Bruce,

I do not know whether there is another way to do it. I use

\startnarrower[left]
    \startitemize[1]
       \item ....
    \stopitemize