* interaction tabel of contents
@ 2001-06-14 22:16 Frans Goddijn
From: Frans Goddijn @ 2001-06-14 22:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Tonight I tried Hans' suggestion of june 12, where he
advised

\setuplist[chapter,section][interaction=all] % or text or
page or number

which in Dutch is

\stellijstin[hoofdstuk,paragraaf][interactie=alles]

But then when I click on the text of an index title, I jump
to the last page of that section instead of the first...

Any ideas?

By the way I changed the layout of the screen version
considerably. I was always convinced that the many nuts and
bolts and tweakvariables were impossible to learn, and when
Hans suggested quite some time ago that I should simply
"play with these and see what happens" I was hesitant, as if
I was invited to play with throwing knives at myselfs ;=}}
But all went well, sometimes the interactive menu
disappeared, or a left margin vanished but eventually I
found out that if I try out one idea at a time instead of
five, I can reasonably get back out of the mess and even
make something better ;=}}

Groet,

frans@goddijn.com
www.goddijn.com

* Re: interaction tabel of contents
@ 2001-06-14 22:41 ` Frans Goddijn
From: Frans Goddijn @ 2001-06-14 22:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

The reason why the page number in the table of contents for
the registers point to the last instead of the first page of
those registers *might* be in the following definitions.
Hans, can you see something fishy there?

\pagina[ja]
\titel[persoonregister]{Register van
personen}\plaatsregister[persoon]
\schrijfnaarlijst[hoofdstuk]{}{Register van personen}
\pagina[ja]

\titel[boekregister]{Register van
titels}\plaatsregister[boektitel]
\schrijfnaarlijst[hoofdstuk]{}{Register van titels}
\pagina[ja]

\titel[zaakregister]{Algemeen Register}\plaatsregister[zaak]
\schrijfnaarlijst[hoofdstuk]{}{Algemeen Register}
\stoptekst}

Groet,

frans

frans@goddijn.com