Hello Wolfgang! I woud like to change the counter because there is a wrong pagenumber at the numbers, not at the romannumerals . I have compiled but I always have 2 instead of 6.This ist the pagenumber I need. Thanks Uschi Von: ntg-context [mailto:ntg-context-bounces@ntg.nl] Im Auftrag von Wolfgang Schuster Gesendet: Dienstag, 28. Juni 2016 22:53 An: mailing list for ConTeXt users Betreff: Re: [NTG-context] Problems with Pagenumbers in TOC, romannumerals and numbers Ursula Hermann 28. Juni 2016 um 14:15 Hello Wolfgang! I have now written as you told me. \starttext \placecontent \setupuserpagenumber[numberconversion=romannumerals] \startchapter \startchapter[title={Bildbeschreibung der Cover-Grafik}] \setupuserpagenumber[numberconversion=numbers] \startchapter [title={Einleitung:"Entwicklung" behindern?}] \stoptext Ähm where do i set the counter. I mean when I set\setcounter? Where and why do you want to change the page counter. Wolfgang