* subdivision prefix/suffix
@ 2002-11-14 23:47 Idris S Hamid
From: Idris S Hamid @ 2002-11-14 23:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

2 problems:

1) I'm trying to get \subsubsection to add a suffix (namely a colon) to every
argument, viz.

\subsubsection{Note} ===> Note:

I tried

\setuphead  [subsubsection][style=bold,
                            number=no,
                            before={\blank[small]},
			    after={\blank[disable]},
			    prefix=-:]

which results in

-------------------------------
! Undefined control sequence.
<argument> \localkopprefix

\setupreferenceprefix [#1]->\edef \@@rfprefix {#1
                                                 }\ifx \@@rfprefix \empty
\l...

\dodododosomekop ...renceprefix [\localkopprefix ]
                                                  \fi \dosomebreak \nobreak
l.46 \subsubsection{tanbIh"}
----------------------------------

Am I using "prefix" wrong? Is there another way I'm supposed to do this?

2) I would like to not only disable the space after \subsubsection but also
have the main text start immediately after the argument, viz.

\subsubsection{Note}

Here is some text

===>>

Note: Here is some text

Is this possible??

Best wishes
Idris

--
Dr. Idris S Hamid
Department of Philosophy

* Re: subdivision prefix/suffix
@ 2002-11-15  9:38 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-11-15  9:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 03:47 PM 11/14/2002 -0800, Idris S Hamid wrote:
>2 problems:
>
>1) I'm trying to get \subsubsection to add a suffix (namely a colon) to every
>argument, viz.
>
>\subsubsection{Note} ===> Note:
>
>I tried
>
>\setuphead  [subsubsection][style=bold,
>                             number=no,
>                             before={\blank[small]},
>                             after={\blank[disable]},
>                             prefix=-:]

Prefix is not meant for that purpose!

(1) ornaments around number:

   \setuplabeltext[subsubsection={{FROM HERE.. },{ ..TO HERE}}]

(2) replacement of number:

\setuphead
   [subsubsection]
   [numbercommand=\NoWay]

\def\NoWay#1{NICE SYMBOL}

(3) or:

\setuphead
   [subsubsection]
   [numbercommand={\symbol[1]\gobbleoneargument}]

I'll think about a symbol= option for non numbered things

Hans

                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl

* Re: subdivision prefix/suffix
@ 2002-11-16 14:09 ` Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2002-11-16 14:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Idris,

Your problem was in a thread which I started. Hand gave the advice to place

\let\localkoprefix\empty

at the beginning of the file. - This indeed solves the error.

Success Willi