* [mkiv] \setupfootnotes[n=2] not working properly
@ 2011-06-08 20:42 C.
From: C. @ 2011-06-08 20:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ConTeXt

When using columns in footnotes, the line length is not adjusted.
Instead, they have the same length as if there where only one column
(like in the normal setup).

This works like it should in context-online (wich uses mkii, I suppose).
Please make it work in mkiv, too.

luatex version beta-0.70.1-2011051923
mtx-context     | current version: 2011.06.08 19:06

Thank you very much!
-Christian

[-- Attachment #2: minimal.mkiv --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 224 bytes --]

\setupfootnotes[n=2]
\starttext
\dorecurse{3}{\input hawking\footnote{The lenght of of the footnote lines is not propperly adjusted to the the columns. They are the same lenght as if there were just one column.}}
\stoptext

[-- Attachment #3: minimal.pdf --]

* Re: [mkiv] \setupfootnotes[n=2] not working properly
@ 2011-06-13 14:14 ` C.
From: C. @ 2011-06-13 14:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

No ideas? Hm, this must be a tough one, then. Or maybe nobody cares about
footnotes set in columns :D

@ 2011-06-15 10:02   ` Hans Hagen
       [not found]     ` <4E052639.6060809@gmx.de>
From: Hans Hagen @ 2011-06-15 10:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 13-6-2011 4:14, C. wrote:
> No ideas? Hm, this must be a tough one, then. Or maybe nobody cares about
> footnotes set in columns :D

Is there a minimal example? Columns are always somewhat tricky.

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

       [not found]       ` <4E071276.5010901@wxs.nl>
@ 2011-07-04 14:37         ` Christian
From: Christian @ 2011-07-04 14:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hans Hagen; +Cc: ConTeXt

 > you can check the beta (when synchronized)

Great to hear that, will do! From todays update I still got current
version: 2011.06.19 14:17. I'm looking forward to the next release.

Thank you very much.