From: "Berend de Boer" <berend@pobox.com>
Cc: "'Mr. Wang Lei '" <lwang@Amath8.amt.ac.cn>
Subject: Adapting m-bib layout (was: Where the m-bib and m-math?)
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 13:56:48 +0200	[thread overview]

> How can I set the correct parameters in the
> \setuppublications can do the job I wanted? could you give me a hand?
> Thanks in advance.

Here a sample, it works only for article entries, and probably not for all
variants of them, but you should get the idea:

--------------------------------------
% interface=en

\usemodule[bib]

\setuppublications
  [database=ref,
  sort=author,
  left={[},
  right={]},
  numbering=yes]

\unprotect

% change bibl-apa defaults
\setuppublicationparameters
  [refcommand=\bibnumref,
   \c!links={[},
   \c!rechts={]},
   author=\normalauthor,
   artauthor=\normalauthor]

% typeset an article entry
\setuppublicationlayout[article]{%
   \insertartauthors{}{}{\insertthekey{}{ }{}}%
   \insertarttitle{, \bgroup}{\egroup}{}%
   \insertjournal{, \bgroup \it}{\egroup}{}%
   \insertpubyear{. }{}{}%
	{\insertcrossref{In }{}{}}%
   \insertvolume
   	 {, (}
     {)\insertpages{:}{.}{.}}
     {\insertpages{, pages }{.}{.}}%
   \insertnote{ }{.}{}%
}

\protect

\starttext

This \cite[mp1943].

\completepublications

\stoptext

I didn't yet figure out how to do the numbering in front of every
publication, but maybe Taco is feeling better by now?

Groetjes,

Berend. (-: