* Bibliography related questions
@ 2011-09-22  9:48 Alexandre Krispin
From: Alexandre Krispin @ 2011-09-22  9:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello,

I am trying to get references working with Context as well as it did
with Biblatex. Since I didn't find anything helpful in the documentation
and the mailing-list, I ask here.

My setup at the moment is the following :
\usemodule[bib]
\usemodule[bibltx]
\setupbibtex[database=test]
\setuppublications[alternative=apa-fr]
\setupcolors[state=start]
\setupinteraction[state=start,color=darkgreen]

- Can I get hyperlinks working with references in Context ? For example,
with Biblatex with a citation and its reference, if I select the
authoryear style, then I get : "my citation" (author year). And the
reader can click on the year and be redirected to the reference in the
bibliography. The year is a hyperlink. Can we get the same behaviour
with Context ?
- Also, I have tried to get the following pattern for my references :
(author year, page number). It is the pattern of the Chicago manual of
style (http://library.williams.edu/citing/styles/chicago2.php). To get
this style, I have tried for example the following :
\cite[extras={, p. 41}][guerrien2008theorie]
But instead of the pattern (author year, page number), I get (author,
year, page number). Can I remove the comma between author and year ?
- Finally, is my setup wrong ? Indeed, with the setup I have copy-pasted
above my bibliography remains empty.

Sincerely,
Alexandre Krispin