* Making bibliography references interactive in mkiv
@ 2011-07-17 17:18 Christian
From: Christian @ 2011-07-17 17:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello list,
I'm currently using the built in bib-module in mkiv together with a bib database file.
How can I set it up so that clicking on a reference takes me to the corresponding entry in the publication list?

Example:
...lots of text...
You can find more information in [23].
...many more pages of text...

Publications
[23] Hoekwater, T. (2006). CONTEXT Publication Module, The user documententation.

When clicking on "[23]" in the text, I want to jump right to the [23] entry in the publication list.

Is this possible?

* Re: Making bibliography references interactive in mkiv
@ 2011-07-18  2:06 ` Li Yanrui (李延瑞)
From: Li Yanrui (李延瑞) @ 2011-07-18  2:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

2011/7/18 Christian <metan0r@gmx.de>:
> Hello list,
> I'm currently using the built in bib-module in mkiv together with a bib database file.
> How can I set it up so that clicking on a reference takes me to the corresponding entry in the publication list?

maybe '\setupinteraction[state=start, focus=standard]' can help you.

--
Best regards,

Li Yanrui

* Re: Making bibliography references interactive in mkiv
@ 2011-07-18  7:54   ` Christian
From: Christian @ 2011-07-18  7:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

> > Hello list,
> > I'm currently using the built in bib-module in mkiv together with a bib
> database file.
> > How can I set it up so that clicking on a reference takes me to the
> corresponding entry in the publication list?
>
> maybe '\setupinteraction[state=start, focus=standard]' can help you.

That's not working for \cite, I'm afraid.
Wiki says about setupinteraction[state=start]:
"This makes all links generated with the \goto command (and indirectly the \in and \at commands) clickable."

I don't know enough about the inner mechanism of the cite command, maybe it's
possible to define a custom command that uses goto.

* Re: Making bibliography references interactive in mkiv
@ 2011-07-18  9:08     ` Stefan Müller
From: Stefan Müller @ 2011-07-18  9:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have \setupinteraction[state=start] in my mkiv-document and get
clickable links (they are displayed in green) for all my \cite.  Those
links bring me to the correct bibliography page.  Could you please
provide a minimal example that's not working on your machine?

Kind regards,
Stefan

@ 2011-07-18 12:07       ` Christian
From: Christian @ 2011-07-18 12:07 UTC (permalink / raw)