Hi ConTeXt mailing list, I am using the extensible arrows and I am not really satisfied with the looks of it. The most important issue I have is that the vertical spacing is too much. You can see this in the attached picture: the left arrow is using \xrightarrow{\neq a} and the right arrow is using \stackrel{\neq a}{\longrightarrow}. I think the right one (with stackrel) looks more natural. Is there a way to setup the vertical spacing? Another thing I noticed is that the line is not very consistent. This might be a font issue (I am using Euler). Luckily, the inconsistent overlap is barely visible when printed. Thanks again! Groetjes, Joshua