* Overflowing text if placetable is set to split
@ 2018-11-17 10:01 mailinglist.context
  To: ntg-context

Hi all,

I encountered weird behavior if \placetable[here, split] is set. The text
after the table sometimes doesn't cause a pagebreak and flows into the
footer and overlaps the footertext instead.

See attached MWE.

Is there a way to avoid this behavior? Manually entering a page break is no
option.

Thanks,

Chris

[-- Attachment #2: mwe.tex --]

\setupexternalfigures[location={local,global,default}]

\showframe

\starttext

\externalfigure[cow][scale=600]

\emptylines[26]

\placetable[here,split]
   []
   {}  {
\startxtable
  \startxtablehead
    \startxrow
      \startxcell text  \stopxcell
    \stopxrow
  \stopxtablehead
  \startxtablebody
    \startxrow
      \startxcell text \stopxcell
    \stopxrow
  \stopxtablebody
\stopxtable
}
Text

overflowing text into the footer, overflowing text into the footer

\stoptext

[-- Attachment #3: mwe.pdf --]

* Overflowing text if placetable is set to split
@ 2018-11-23  8:30 Huseyin Özoguz
From: Huseyin Özoguz @ 2018-11-23  8:30 UTC (permalink / raw)