* Where is the FAQ? (sorry if it is FAQ :)
@ 2001-08-01 22:01 Olya Briginets
From: Olya Briginets @ 2001-08-01 22:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear gurus,

  I have subscribed to this list and I received a reply from robot saying I
sould not ask my questions before I read the FAQ. However, I found no FAQ
neither on CTAN nor on ntg.nl and pragma-ade (there was a section named FAQ,
but it was not a link). I have also browsed list archive and a FAQ was
mentioned there, but I failed to guess where I'm supposed to get it from.
Maybe I'm too dumb to find it myself, so if the FAQ is available, give me
direct URL please.

Olya

* Re: Where is the FAQ? (sorry if it is FAQ :)
@ 2001-08-02  8:57 ` Frans Goddijn
From: Frans Goddijn @ 2001-08-02  8:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Olya,

I'm not sure there is a FAQ but on
http://ml-archives.mini.pw.edu.pl/ntg-context.html
you can search the archives for any subject you'd like to learn
about and most frequent questions cqn be found there.

Hope this helps some,

groet!

Frans