* sample styles
@ 1999-09-08 15:57 Hans Hagen
                   ` (7 more replies)
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-09-08 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi All,

To help people a it with starting up, I want to define a few standard
styles. Now I suppose that people want something 'article', 'report',
'book' and 'letter', but what should go in there? I don't want to use
our company styles. What do you want, how should it look, what should it
do? Do you want latex counterparts, in which case I need some samples.
Or don't you want styles at all ...

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

* Sample styles
@ 2001-08-20  7:45 Victor Sanchez
From: Victor Sanchez @ 2001-08-20  7:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans,

   I am new to this list so my apologies if this has been answered before. I
checked the Mail archives and there was much discussion back in 99 about
providing sample styles for documents, like Latex does. Searching the Pragma
site I can only find examples of presentation like documents. I much prefer
to work from a almost ready style and just make the changes I require since I
am not a good typographer and rather start from a sound foundation. Am I
missing something? In this particular moment I need sample book documents. In
Context, the sample documents are very important, IMHO, because the
complexities of screen/paper publishing. It would be nice that both are taken
into account in those samples.

BTW, the spanish settings for some of the keywords in comp-ita.tex are not in
good, what is the procedure for requesting modifications? The manual seems to
imply that the spanish selector should be "es" but in reality is "sp".

                     Thanks
                             Victor
--
Victor Sanchez PhD