* Re: paragraph without numbering
@ 1999-06-24 11:12 Frans Goddijn
From: Frans Goddijn @ 1999-06-24 11:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

>\setuphead[paragraph][number=no]
>
>Or use \subject (\onderwerp) instead of \paragraph.

Thanks! Works beautifully. I did the translation of the commands myself ;=}
and I should study the manual more. I'll take it with me on vacation, for
sure!

* Re: paragraph without numbering
@ 1999-06-24 11:23 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 1999-06-24 11:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

    Frans> How can I make paragraphs without numbering? In chapter 81
    Frans> I have a few "subsections" which I typeset (dutch
    Frans> interface) as

    Frans> \paragraaf[]{title of the paragraph}

\setuphead[paragraph][number=no]

Or use \subject (\onderwerp) instead of \paragraph.

Taco

--
Taco Hoekwater                                 taco.hoekwater@wkap.nl
Kluwer Academic Publishers                            -- Pre Press --

* Re: paragraph without numbering
@ 1999-06-24 10:06 Gilbert van den Dobbelsteen
From: Gilbert van den Dobbelsteen @ 1999-06-24 10:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

>How can I make paragraphs without numbering? In chapter 81 I have a few
>"subsections" which I typeset (dutch interface) as
>
>\paragraaf[]{title of the paragraph}

Before the \startext (nl: \starttekst):

\stelkopin[paragraaf][nummer=nee]

Or you could define your own \paragraaf:

\definieerkop[mijnparagraaf][paragraaf]

\stelkopin[mijnparagraaf][nummer=nee]

Please note: this only removes the paragraaf numbers, *not* the chapter
stuff.

Gilbert.

* paragraph without numbering
@ 1999-06-24 10:00 Frans Goddijn
From: Frans Goddijn @ 1999-06-24 10:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 1999-06-24  9:25 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-06-24  9:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Frans Goddijn wrote:

> How can I make paragraphs without numbering? In chapter 81 I have a few
> "subsections" which I typeset (dutch interface) as
>
> \paragraaf[]{title of the paragraph}

The [] is optional. Just leave it if empty.

\onderwerp is the unnumbered alternative you're looking for.

> I looked in the big manual and saw much about these mechanisms, but it
> looks more complicated than the * with I'd like to see, and usually context
> has it simpler than laTeX... ;=}

Try to grasp it! Once you got the picture, you can close sectioning
titles etc. Rather handy.

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE