* Context under Miktex problem evaporated on installing TeXExec 1.7
@ 1999-11-27 22:50 Jannie Hofmeyr
From: Jannie Hofmeyr @ 1999-11-27 22:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear David and list-members

Problem solved. I uploaded the beta cont-tmf.zip again and found that I did
not have the latest one. Thanks for your help, and my apologies for wasting
your time with something I should have sorted out myself. Now I can get into
Context in earnest, and I shall no doubt need assistence again soon.

Best regards
Jannie Hofmeyr

Prof. Jannie Hofmeyr
Dept. of Biochemistry
Univ. of Stellenbosch
Private Bag X1
Matieland 7602
South Africa

only message in thread, other threads:[~1999-11-27 22:50 UTC | newest]