* Re: txmf.cnf answer
@ 2000-08-17 15:15 Frans Goddijn
       [not found] ` <Pine.LNX.4.10.10008171756010.10402-100000@panter.soci.aau. dk>
From: Frans Goddijn @ 2000-08-17 15:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

sorry for that last question, because I managed to find the answer; I honestly thought my ability to solve these things myself was
exhausted, but I had overlooked the "main-memory" setting in txmf.cnf. When I changed that value to 1100000 as it was for ConTeXt,
the formats were produced wonderfully.

I was surprised to see that they are called like cont-nl.efmt where I had expected them to be *.fmt but I guess I need to do some
reading about the new TeX varieties. I saw mention of PDFetex instead of the familiar PDFtex so I guess there's an e in all these
names suddenly ;-))

Groet!

Frans

frans@goddijn.com   www.goddijn.com