From: "Tom" <Tom@tuxedo-press.com>
Subject: Re: chapter headers (was: indent lost after \placefigure)
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 16:41:57 -0500	[thread overview]

Thanks, this is very helpful. I do have a couple of questions, though.

Should I insert a section for the body of the text something like this?

\startsectionblockenvironment[bodypart]

\setuphead[chapter][...]

\stopsectionblockenvironment

\completecontent causes two blank (except for header) to be produced before
the table of contents but \placecontent doesn't. It doesn't seem to me that
the extra pages should be created. Could I have done something that caused
this?

Tom