* Document behaviours
@ 2000-06-16 13:09 Christopher G D Tipper
From: Christopher G D Tipper @ 2000-06-16 13:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

Can I ask how the following is supposed to work, and why most of it is commented out?

I want to set the openaction of my document as /FitH (fit width) and I also want to customise the behaviour of Acrobat when footnote references are clicked. How should I proceed?

%-----------------------------------------------------from spec-fdf.tex
%D \macros
%D   {dosetuppageview}
%D
%D Because this command will seldom be called, we can permit
%D slow action processing. We need three settings, one for
%D direct \PDF\ inclusion, the other as \PDFTEX\ keyword, an
%D a last one for form. All determine in what way the
%D screen is adapted when going to a destination. Watch the
%D space.

\def\PDFpageviewkey{  fit}
\def\PDFpageviewwrd{ /Fit}
\def\PDFpageview   {/View [\PDFpageviewwrd] }

\definespecial\dosetuppageview#1%
  %\processaction
  %  [#1]
  %  [\v!passend=>\def\PDFpageviewkey{   fit}%
  %               \def\PDFpageviewwrd{  /Fit},
  %   \v!breedte=>\def\PDFpageviewkey{  fith}%   % watch the v-h
  %               \def\PDFpageviewwrd{ /FitH},   % swapping here
  %    \v!hoogte=>\def\PDFpageviewkey{  fitv}%   % and here and
  %               \def\PDFpageviewwrd{ /FitV},   % here too
  %      \v!geen=>\def\PDFpageviewkey{   xyz}%
  %               \def\PDFpageviewwrd{  /XYZ 0 0 0},
  %   \s!unknown=>\def\PDFpageviewkey{  fitv}%
  %               \def\PDFpageviewwrd{ /FitV}]%
  }%\edef\PDFpageview{/View [\PDFpageviewwrd] }}

Christopher

* RE: Document behaviours
@ 2000-06-16 17:37 ` Berend de Boer
From: Berend de Boer @ 2000-06-16 17:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hai Christopher,

> I want to set the openaction of my document as /FitH (fit
> width) and I also want to customise the behaviour of Acrobat
> when footnote references are clicked. How should I proceed?

I've this in my preamble:

	\def\PDFpageviewwrd{ /FitH}

But perhaps its an option now in \setupinteraction.

Groetjes,

Berend. (-: