* Placing logoes
@ 2001-09-26  9:48 Johannes Huesing
From: Johannes Huesing @ 2001-09-26  9:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings,

the accompanied file, when typeset, yields a document which lacks
the desired logo -- at least here on my box. Could anybody give
me a hint on what is going wrong?

Thank you very much

Johannes
--
Johannes Hüsing  | Terrorism treats the ending of a
hannes@ruhrau.de | state as damage, and routes around it

* Re: Placing logoes
@ 2001-09-26 15:36 ` Frans Goddijn
From: Frans Goddijn @ 2001-09-26 15:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

I think  you forgot to send along the accompanying file...
at least I didn't see an attachment.

Hans is at the EuroTeX conference this week, he might not be
online as much.

Greetings,

Frans
www.goddijn.com

@ 2001-09-26 16:15   ` Johannes Huesing
From: Johannes Huesing @ 2001-09-26 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, Sep 26, 2001 at 05:36:22PM +0200, Frans Goddijn wrote:
> I think  you forgot to send along the accompanying file...
> at least I didn't see an attachment.

oeps

> Hans is at the EuroTeX conference this week, he might not be
> online as much.

i know.

--
Johannes Hüsing  | Terrorism treats the ending of a
hannes@ruhrau.de | state as damage, and routes around it

[-- Attachment #2: poster-minimal.tex --]
[-- Type: text/x-tex, Size: 227 bytes --]

\setuppapersize[A0]
\setupbodyfont[ber, ppl, 28.8pt]
\useencoding[win]

\setupoutput[pdftex]

\definelogo[test][footer][middle][command=\Kuckuck, state=start]

\def\Kuckuck{\hbox{Kuckuck!}}

\starttext

\input tufte

\stoptext