* FAQ has no screen background
@ 2001-02-05 20:46 Uwe Koloska
From: Uwe Koloska @ 2001-02-05 20:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Hans, hello All,

I played a bit with the faq style and have a little problem:

Despite the background settings "screen" there is no screen ...

Here is a little example document to test.  It says the background of
[text][text] and [bottom][text] should be screen, but on my screen I didn't
see a screen.  The framedtext nevertheless has the screen.

It's unrelated wether screen is used for [text][text] or [bottom][text] or
both.  Green is there and screen not ...

\setuppapersize
  [S6][S6]

\setuplayout
  [topspace=.5cm,
   backspace=.5cm,
   margin=0pt,
   height=fit,
   header=0pt,
   width=fit,
   footer=0pt,
   bottomdistance=12pt,
   bottom=18pt]

\setupcolors
  [state=start]

\setupbackgrounds
  [state=repeat]

\setupbackgrounds
  [page]
  [offset=3pt]

\setupbackgrounds
  [text]
  [text]
  [background=screen]

\setupbackgrounds
  [bottom]
  [text]
  [background=color,backgroundcolor=green]

\starttext
The textbackground should have a {\it screen} background.
\startframedtext[background=screen]
This framed text has a screened background.
\stopframedtext
\stoptext

Yours
Uwe

--
mailto:koloska@rcs.urz.tu-dresden.de
http://rcswww.urz.tu-dresden.de/~koloska/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-02-05 20:46 UTC | newest]